Terms & Conditions
A signed or emailed registration form indicates that you have read and agreed to the terms and conditions set out below:
- A place on any seminar is reserved only upon receipt of a signed registration form. Reservations can only be guaranteed after full payment for the program has been received.
- Full payment for all training activities must be received no later than 14 working days prior to the commencement of the program.
- In the event of customer cancellation after registration where course fees have been paid, seminar fees shall be refunded in full provided at least 14 days notice is given prior to course commencement. No refunds will be given in respect to customer cancellations received less than 14 days prior to commencement of the scheduled course.
- In the event of customer cancellation after registration where seminar fees have not been paid, a cancellation fee shall not be charged provided at least 14 days notice is given prior to seminar commencement. A cancellation fee of 25% of the course fees will be charged in respect to registered customer cancellations received less than 14 days prior to commencement of the scheduled course.
- We will plan to execute all scheduled programs but reserves the right to cancel or re-schedule courses with 7 days notice. In the event of such cancellation, registrants can opt to have all pre-paid fees refunded in full or credited towards the next available course
Payment is required at least 14 days prior to the scheduled commencement of the training course.
|Cheque Payable to: Cheta Okorafor||Account: Cheta Okorafor, 0045481980, Diamond Bank plc|